Haha what!? I’m doing great! I’ve met some really interesting people, and found new hangouts downtown:) how’d you get arrested? Haha
Dr. Suess, The Lorax
Another species to be added to the ever-growing tick-list:
Africa’s Western Black Rhino has been officially declared EXTINCT. Poaching and lack of conservation have led the subspecies of black rhino to extermination, while the Northern White Rhino is ‘teetering on the brink of extinction’.
Way to go, humanity.
what’s sad is hardly anyone fucking cares or wants to hear about it let alone talk about it
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Since female mammals can only produce milk during and after pregnancy, we shove long steel devides into their vaginas with our bare hands once a year to inject them with bull semen.
- The calves are taken away after birth to prevent them from drinking the milk that will be sold to the public.
- The male calves are sent to the veal industry where they are kept in small stalls or tiny crates. Minimal to no movement is allowed; this prevents muscle development, which keeps their flesh extra tender for your enjoyment.
- The machines suck the cows dry several times a day - most of these cows have severe infections, and the pus gets sucked out along with the milk.
- A single cow emits more environmentally harmful gases than a car.
- Some cows spend their entire lives standing on concrete floors; others are crammed into massive mud lots.
- Cows have a natural lifespan of about 25 years, but the conditions they now live in lead to disease, lameness, and reproductive problems that render cows worthless to the dairy industry by the time they are four or five years old, at which time they are sent to the slaughterhouse.
- We are the only species to drink milk after infancy.
- Cow’s milk is the number one cause of food allergies among infants and children.
- Milk and other animal products may lower your lifespan more than smoking.
Mushrooms or faeries? #fungi #plants #nature #mushrooms